- 14 Feb 2020
- Baseline Clearance preferred | Australian Citizenship essential
- Jira | Devops Environement
- Projects across Dynamics 365/ finance One| Intellidox
This Agencies Mission is to keep the Oceans Clean and Safe and are looking for an experienced test analyst to join a high performing team in a small organisation.
No phone interviews will be offered - any candidate selected for interview will be expected to interview on site in the Braddon Office
Whats in it for you?
- dynamic, small high performance environment
- 12 + 12 month contract
- Friendly team
About the role
We are seeking experienced Test Analyst/s to join a small team of testers. Working to the Test Lead, Project Manager/s or Program Manager, the candidates should be adaptable, as allocation will be across different test phases on a number of projects. They must have ability to quickly learn new applications, with excellent time management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple projects with parallel deadlines.
What are we looking for in an Ideal candidate ?
As this role requires candidates to achieve baseline clearance, candidates will need to be Australian Citizens.
- Substantial Test Analyst Experience (3+ years)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the testing types phases across the SDLC
- Demonstrated knowledge on testing including through application, integration, UI
- Ability to test using Traditional and Agile test methodologies
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Management of test cases and defect triage through test tool like JIRA and DevOps
- Experience working with Finance One (Technology One product), Dynamics 365 CRM, Intellidox Form