Tech Lead - Kx Analyst
- 17 Feb 2020
- 18 month Contract with Federal Agency | Australian Citizenship Mandatory
- FICC Focus
- Mentor and train users and dev team
This Agencies role is to enforce and regulate company and financial services laws to protect Australian consumers, investors and creditors.
Whats in it for you
Plan and lead a migration to Kx
Sydney CBD Based
Drive the implementation of surveillance data analytics solutions utilising the Kx Analyst platform.
You will be responsible for
- Migrating existing surveillance analytics from the legacy platform to Kx Analyst
- Leading the technical architecture, design, implementation on Kx Analyst of new data analytics solutions for surveillance of Fixed-income Currency and Commodities (FICC) markets
- Assessing, on an ongoing basis, the data analytics needs of Equities Surveillance, Derivative Surveillance and Market Conduct stakeholders, and build reusable and easy-to maintain business solutions to cater to these needs - Mentoring and training ASIC users and developers
- Documenting the ASIC environment, tools and support procedures related to Kx Analyst
- Other related business needs, as required.
You will work in an agile way to design and build data analytics solutions using tools and frameworks provided by Kx systems (Kdb+, Q, Kx Analyst, etc)
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Exceptional software architecture, design and development experience using Kx Analyst, KDB+, Q
- 5+ years industry related experience in the operations of financial markets and knowledge about compliance tools, both on exchange and traded over-the-counter (OTC)
- Proven leadership within a cross functional team, provide coaching, mentoring to enable project team in delivering to project timelines
- Proven experienced in applying Agile methodologies to implement sustainable, low maintenance end-user data analytics solutions
- Experience implementing compliance tools meeting Australian and overseas regulation (e.g. FCA) requirements; Front-office Quant experience will be well regarded;
Interested Candidates - please apply on line NOW!!!