- 06 Apr 2021
- Initial 6 month contract with scope to extend
- Min NV1 clearance required
- Large Federal Government Department
The successful candidate will work with the Solution Architect in the delivery of a CIOG IP communications system for their Defence Client.
Scope of work:
- Assist the Solutions Architect in reviewing contractor documentation.
- Assist the Solutions Architect in system design activities and managing the approved system baseline.
- Undertake component build activities.
- Author support system artefacts.
- Conduct CIOG integration AT&E.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the system design and function.
- Support the Solutions Architect, Technical SME leads and the Project Manager.
- Deliver in accordance with the project’s system engineering plan and processes.
- Australian citizenship and Minimum NV1 Clearance essential
- Minimum 3 years + experience in a System Engineering capacity
- Demonstrated experience across Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016, Microsoft Hyper-V, PowerShell.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016, Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015, AD Certificate Services, Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SCDPM, Microsoft SCOM,
- McAfee ePO, Splunk. (Highly desirable)