- 26 Nov 2021
- $115k ++ (negotiable)
- Share options within the company
- Sydney CBD Offices
The Systems Administrator has a key role to play in the organisation at the operational level, supporting the company's IT systems/infrastructure to ensure smooth and efficient running of operations on a daily basis. Exciting and diverse IT challenges by also administering the Company’s international systems and websites as well as general software and hardware support, procurement, servers and security.
This role would be best suited to a self-starter but also likes to work within a team environment.
- 3 – 5 + years as a System Admin (within Australia) managing internal infrastructure including ranging from Linux servers to Windows workstations.
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of scripting Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python or PowerShell
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows servers.
- Ability to work with management team to develop a long-term goal around sys admin, dev ops and company internal policies.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory - Domain Services & ADFS Federation Services
- Knowledge of how to configure and maintain segregated local networks (software and hardware)
- Awareness of continuous integration / delivery using tools such as Bamboo, TeamCity or Jenkins
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong awareness of Data Security
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or equivalent.
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Exposure in Puppet or equivalent.
- Exposure in Continuous Integration
- Exposure to SAML
- Awareness of ISO-27001
To find out more about this great opportunity and you have the desired skillset, please apply as soon as possible.