SuccessFactors Solution Architect
- 27 Jul 2022
Outstanding opportunity to move into a full leadership role and work across both Australia and New Zealand, working with Project Leads an Managers to assist in the continued growth of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or other related field.
- Certification in at least one SAP HCM or SuccessFactors module.
- Minimum of 5 years with system implementations, solutions architecture, or similar role
- Provides functional strategic guidance for project planning, system landscape, data migration, testing, deployment, integration and overall solution architecture.
- Advises Project Leads and Project Managers to implement best practice decisions that successfully impact the overall platform.
- Provides guidance in the definition of solution design practices and standards that link back to SAP best practices.
- Supports Project Leads in translating business goals into appropriate solutions, while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Designs, develops and supports business requirements by leveraging SAP solutions.
- Proactively identifies process improvements, including clear and concise solution definitions.
- Provides support for pre-sales initiatives that include developing and reviewing roadmaps, estimates, and responses to RFP/RFQ’s.
- Provides solutions Tier 2 escalation point to support resolution.
- Completes assigned deliverables:
- Owns the Solution Architecture document - ensures inputs are received from Technical and Functional Leads.
- Provides quality assurance for sales and delivery cycles.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional, and technical teams in this client-facing role.
- Responsible for supporting functional and technical leads in workshops.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Expert in implementation of SuccessFactors modules.
- Expert with SAP Integration.
- Demonstrates expertise in Human Resources industry best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner and tailor message to fit the interests and needs of the audience.
- Attention to detail and quality with the ability to rapidly learn and apply new business concepts, models, and techniques.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
If your passion is solving puzzles, improving processes, leading change as part of a team of SAP experts, then this might be the place for you.