Senior Test Analyt
- 12 Oct 2020
- NSW Other
- 10 Years testing experience MTM, TFS and Selenium.
- Australian Citizen Only(Federal Agency Role)
- Contract till June 2021
What is the Mission?
You will be working with a delivery team on a daily basis to assist in the development of Digital Employment Systems or Services.You will work in an agile way within under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
You will work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment, and contribute to the testing effort on complex client/server or mobile applications.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years testing experience (manual and automated)
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio
- Experience in test automation
- Work within a team
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- Have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes
Work setup Where will the work take place? Canberra (WFH)
What are the working arrangements? From 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on a Business Day, unless specified otherwise.
Maximum of 40 hours per week unless given prior approval by the relevant Branch Manager.
Is security clearance required? Police Check within three months with the department sponsoring for a Baseline clearance. The successful candidate will need to receive the clearance prior to commencing.