Salesforce Technical Architect
- 04 May 2021
- Sydney or Melbourne location
- Marketing Cloud experience is ideal
- $180-200k + Super
The business is continuing to grow and deliver quality projects. Off the back of this, our client is now looking to expand and grow their team. If you are certified in Marketing cloud, all the better.
- Deep technical knowledge in two or more Salesforce clouds (e.g. Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Education, Analytics, Commerce, Integration, IoT)
- Experience in designing Salesforce solutions with an understanding of how Salesforce fits into the overall architectural landscape.
- Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visual Force, Force IDE, SOQL, SOAP/REST API, XML, HTML, Java Scripts, and other Salesforce related development tools.
- Salesforce solution architecting experience and you are skilled in the Salesforce platform, it's architecture and functionality. You also hold an understanding of agile delivery techniques.
- Ideally you will be on the journey to becoming (or may have already become) a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Delivering crucial business insights of how improvements to CRM could accelerate overall business performance through use of the Salesforce platform.
- Leading the technical delivery of Salesforce engagements including DevOps, architecture responsibilities, setting development standards and delivering high quality Salesforce architecture and software solutions.
- Assisting with pre-sale activities such as proposal writing, solution design, demonstration creation and presenting, as well as project estimating/costing.
- Building relationships with potential and existing clients to help develop new business, you will play an active role in sales and practice development.
This role is a key hire for our client – so if you have previous long term experience of working as Technical Architect and have worked on many Salesforce projects and enjoy working with clients – drop us through an updated resume and we will give you a call and run you through the role.