Project Portfolio Manager - Sydney
- 24 Nov 2021
- Must be a be an citizen of Aus in order to be sponsored for NV1 Security clearen
- Negotiable on salary depending on experience & suitability. Approx -$150 - 200k
- Located in Sydney with small amounts of travel interstate
The Project Portfolio Manager (PPM) acts as a lead manager in the delivery of ePMO service to its clients. The PPM is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts that utilise the Consultancies information technology platform.
The PPM develops, establishes, and maintains project management standards and procedures for our clients. Throughout the project lifecycle, the PPM obtains feedback to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost, and performance.
The PPM is required to deliver defined business outcomes and lead implementation & delivery teams in deploying the relevant Methodologies, workflows, governance, and insights utilising the consultancies platform. The PPM may also provide advice on the proposed ePMO delivery, with an objective of upselling services and solutions. The PPM also provide leadership, coaching and support to project administrators, project managers and delivery consultants, motivating them and inspiring them to perform at their best during their engagement on a program / delivery of work.
• At least 5 years of Project/PMO-related experience with a consultative approach to your internal/external customers.
• Tertiary qualifications at degree level or in a relevant discipline or equivalent relevant experience
• Proven business acumen and planning skills in project management,
program administration, and reporting. Experience
• 5+ year’s experience within the Project Management Industry.
• Experience with managing projects, PMO / ePMO services.
• Experience in developing PMO methodologies, processes, procedures and formulating roadmaps.
• Certified consultant or project equivalent accredited in specialist area. (e.g. Prince, PMI, PMP)
• 2-3 year’s experience delivering business solutions into production
• Knowledge of PMO management, PPM solutions and portfolio management.
• Knowledge and experience of PPM solutions
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office