- 04 Mar 2021
- ACT State Government
- Initial 6 Month contract engagement
- Start date early April
The successful Project Managers will be part of a wider program of work delivering a Cloud Identity Access Management service for the department.
The main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth transition of all department sites from a provisioned WAN based network to a commercial grade internet only connection premised on zero trust architecture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the project ensuring agency project management standards are adhered to,
- Run daily SCRUM meetings,
- Resolve roadblocks or escalate to the Project Sponsor where required,
- Produce regular project status reports,
- Ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met,
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Allocation of workload to be included in Sprints ensuring team members are effectively delivering against the work plan.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency essential
- Entry Level checks to be conducted for successful applicants
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering cloud and hybrid projects.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering similar projects (as defined above) to complex commercial agencies.
- Prior experience using Jira for allocating and managing project tasks.
- Experience operating within a DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineer environment (SRE)