Project Manager | Technology One project | Baseline
- 20 Mar 2020
- Tech One Project - Delivery and Change
- Active Baseline Required
- 12 Month Contract
About the Department
This Federal Agency provides quality housing and related services to Defence members and families. DHA’s award winning work supports Defence capability.
Whats in it for you ?
12 month Federal Gov Contract
About the role
BS&T are responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT services and infrastructure.
They deliver business as usual activities and innovation driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organisation.
As the Project Manager, you will report to the Program Director. The Project Manager will apply their extensive experience in change management to deliver process improvements and efficiencies across the business using the Technology One product.
You will communicate effectively and negotiate with stakeholders to agree on scope boundaries, schedules, quality and budgets.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to develop project documentation, report on progress, oversee procurements, manage contracts and manage budgets as they relate to project delivery. This will be one of a number of projects you will manage.
What are we looking for in an Ideal candidate ?
As this role requires candidates to achieve baseline clearance, candidates will need to be Australian Citizens.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience with Technology One and your broad experience managing various system improvement projects will be complemented by your ability to collaborate and problem-solve.
In addition, you will be able to identify and manage risks in change management and implementation. Your ability to align business resources to deliver positive outcomes for BS&T and the business are critical to the role.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience managing complex system improvement projects using Agile
• Extensive experience managing change including release and deployment, risk identification and mitigation
• Effective communication, negotiation and stakeholder management abilities, including contract management and developing project documentation
• Organisational and analytical skills, including work prioritisation, dealing with competing requirements/workloads, and maintaining a customer focus
• Experience with Technology One (highly desirable).
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
option to extend
Must have current baseline clearance
If you are open to a new contract yourself, or may have someone in your network this would suit - please share, or respond directly to this advert.