Project Manager (Oracle)
- 11 May 2022
The Principal Project Manager - will manage the implementation of a cloud-based Oracle eBusiness and Primavera Unifier system within our client; ensuring risk, quality and progress meets organisational standards, and the project is completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
Key knowledge and experience
- Expertise managing and overseeing complex aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Experience in the planning and delivery of enterprise resource planning systems (ERP) and cloudbased platforms where there are key interfaces with parent-company (or equivalent) systems and processes.
- Experience analysing and interpreting highly complex information from numerous sources, exercise independent judgement in a dynamic interagency policy environment, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused and innovative solutions.
- Stakeholder Management is a KEY aspect of the role - communication up and down throughout the project teams and partners.
- Oracle Finance PM | Oracle Procurement PM background would be ideal
- Previous experience of working within the Construction industry as a Project Manager managing ERP Projects is of great interest.
- Lead the engagement for the implementation of our clients new Enterprise Project Management system to replace the legacy system, including consideration of the interfaces between that system and the broader business.
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Foster and sustain strategic partnerships across teams & directorates,
- Identify and validate our clients requirements across finance, procurement and construction management project reporting elements and propose solutions fit against the requirements analysing and recommending options to bridge gaps in functionality.
- Manage the change management aspect of the project ensuring all effected staff and partners are engaged and provided with training and support to minimize the disruption of a transfer to a new system.
- Manage the user acceptance testing of the solution including developing testing strategies and test plans to ensure the new system is fit for use.
- Manage the data conversion aspect of the project ensuring that existing data required for new systems is cleaned and transferred, and remaining data archived.
If you have a valid Australian work visa and are interested / available for a new contract and have the required Oracle project experience from a Project Management aspect - please do get in touch.