Project Coordinator - SAP HCM | SuccessFactors
- 09 Jun 2022
The successful Project | Program Coordinator will be responsible for performing portfolio and program management support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of high-quality co-ordination and management of SAP HR/HCM/SuccessFactors services in line with established objectives.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide a range of project coordination and support services within SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors Projects, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans.
- Assist in coordinating the maintenance, completion and reporting of all project and program documentation, negotiating with work streams and stakeholders to ensure reporting of projects and programs is completed within the organisation and business governance frameworks.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency essential
- Previous SAP HCM/HR and/or SuccessFactors
- Highly competent and experienced working on mid to large scale programs of work
- Demonstrated experience operating in a Project or Program Coordinator capacity at Enterprise scale.
- Web Services API projects experience highly advantageous