Pre-Sales | Data Automation Vendor
- 12 Feb 2020
- Global Business
- Flexible work | Work from Home
- Small team - Big Impact
Founded in 2001, This global software company was born in Australian and now headquartered in London, with offices and partners across Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Their Data Hub software is used across all industry sectors, from mid-size businesses to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organisations. Flagship customers in the region include Baiada Poultry, Apollo Motor Homes, Petbarn, AV Jennings.
Partnerships include Microsoft Gold Partner, Tableau Technical Partner, Sage Rockstar ISV, SAP Solution Selling Partner, and Power BI User Group partner.
Whats in it for you?
Join a Small team within a global Vendor
Flexible work - Plenty of Opportunity to work from home
Collaborate with technical teams across a range of Partner Vendors
The focus of the role is to provide pre-sales support of a MS stack based Data Automation tool in collaboration with the partner network, together with soem direct pre-sales.
You can expect tp spend at least one day a week working from your partners office, training and developing capability as well as attending pre-sales engagements and developing Proof of Concepts.
- Analyse prospects’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs
- Demonstrate products to customers/partners and explain how the proposed product or solution meets the customers’ needs
- In some cases work with product development to customise products for individual customers
- Identify the services and support that customers and partners will need to make effective and productive use of ZAP products
- Arrange training for partners and customers
- Liaise with ZAP and partner professional services teams to monitor the progress of product installations and implementation project progress to ensure that they are successful
- Hold regular review meetings with ZAP Customer Success teams to discuss any issues or problems that customers may have raised and provide reports to the other members of the account team
- Occasionally analyse customers’ support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service or reduce support costs.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies
- Technical Skills across Data - Ideally SQL Server Stack
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Exceptional verbal and written organisational, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment
- Competitive & competitively aware
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required
Interested ? Get in touch today this is a hiring NOW role