Marketing Specialist | High Growth Data Automation Vendor
- 04 Feb 2020
- Flexible Work environment | Some Work from home
- APAC Role | High Growth Business with a unique proposition
- Data Automation focussed
This thriving and rapidly growing worldwide software company, a Data Automation Vendor is building out its marketing team with the addition of an Asia Pacific focused team member.
This is a great opportunity for a highly technology-literate and commercially-savvy marketeer who is also proactive self-starter and wants to drive and ‘own’ APAC partner and event marketing
It is a good chance for someone to step up as the Salary on offer is in the 75 - 90 k range. a highly capable early career candidate may well fit.
Whats in it for you?
Chance to join a global brand
Work across co-branding marketing an events
Flexible work environment.
Founded in 2001, headquartered in London, with offices and partners across Europe, North America, ,Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa
Their Data Automation software is used across all industry sectors, from mid-size businesses to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organisations.
The primary responsibility will be to manage joint marketing campaigns with technology partners and sales partners (resellers and distributors) in Australia and Asia Pacific.
The role will also include management of industry events across APAC. Event management will cover everything from handling logistics, liaising and negotiating with vendors, brainstorming and implementing new ideas, booth design and post-event reporting.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with partners and resellers across Australia and ASEAN assisting them on marketing campaigns and devising and driving co-marketing initiatives.
Copywriting and WordPress experience is also desirable. We’d like a marketing team member who is also able to write website content– primarily around events and partners, but also supporting asset development with information from our customers and product team– and use WordPress and Photoshop to publish it online and update existing webpages.
Our Ideal Candidate is someone with:
- Strong, demonstrable experience of working with software resellers to develop joint marketing plans
- Strong, demonstrable experience of tech events and conferences
- Experience in WordPress, HubSpot and Photoshop is desirable
- A commercial mindset, with knowledge of the booming data and analytics market, B2B software and/or SaaS market
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport, strong work ethic
- Solid written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and flexibly