ICT Business Analyst - modernisation program
- 03 Feb 2021
- Modernisation project
- Government organisation
Key accountabilities of the BA role:
• Work with Business Units within the Department to understand stakeholder’s business challenge, to elicit the requirements and work with relevant teams to address the challenges identified.
• Report on developments to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist as a technical conduit between business and non-technical resources and vendors.
• Assist in the procurement processes and co-ordinate vendor responses and demonstrations.
• Act as a conduit between project governance and project stakeholders in delivering business requirements.
• Organise requirements workshops and test reporting views.
• Maintain requirement matrix across allocated projects. To provide the bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client's requirements are successfully implemented in systems.