HR Systems Team Lead
- 16 Jun 2022
As the Team Leader for the HR Systems team you will be part of the broader high performing and collaborative IT department. Reporting to the HR and Finance Systems Manager, you will lead a team of functional and technical specialists who will be actively working across key HR initiatives including HR Transformation project that will move key HR processes to Workday.
An opportunity to remain hands-on with the latest technologies while also feeling the security of an organisation-based role. With continued focus on on-the job learning, work for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people.
To be successful in this critical role you will:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and partner effectively with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Team leader experience in building high reliability and operating culture and team performance.
- Have proven design, delivery and support experience in PeopleSoft Global Payroll.
- Experience across PeopleSoft (GLOBAL PAYROLL), Workday, and ITIL.
- Proven experience in leading incident, problem and continuous improvement initiatives for the HR Systems portfolio.
- Demonstrable experience with people leadership, coaching and mentoring skills to develop and nurture team members and contribute to the culture of IT and the Bank.
- Be an energetic strategic thinker who has considerable attention to detail.
- Information Technology or relevant degree qualifications.
Our client offers development and career opportunities in a collaborative environment that supports people’s growth, wellbeing and promotes flexibility.
If you are currently looking at new opportunities with the Peoplesoft arena and have previous Global Payroll experience - this a great Team Lead option to look at - well known and recognised business with the Finance Sector.
PLEASE NOTE - All applicants MUST have an Australian visa or PR in place at the time of application.