D365 Functional Supply Chain | Manufacturing Consultant x 5
- 30 Mar 2021
- Immediate Permanent opportunities
- Roles can be based Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Up to $170k Base + Super + 20% Bonus
You will be joining a growing division within a global business and become an integral part of their D365 Manufacturing & Supply Chain team! Roles can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Analyse, scope, and deliver integrated, scalable ERP solutions based on D365 Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Identify, understand, and define business requirements to provide effective solutions.
- Design and document functional requirements, and workflows.
- Work closely with business units across multiple functional areas, understand business processes, map, and configure the requirements into D365 Manufacturing & Supply Chain.
- Full life cycle implementation, upgrade, and applications support of D365 Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Track, manage and resolve daily support requests, issues, and administrative needs of users.
- Project Manage D365 Manufacturing & Supply Chain enhancements.
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress.
- Other duties as required.