- 04 Mar 2021
- VIC Other
- Federal Role | Contract till June 2022
- Major Digital Transformation
- Melb, ACT or Brisbane x 2 Change Analysts
This large Federal Agency is relied upon by almost every Australian and Australian Federal Agency, based out of Docklands in Central Melbourne they are undertaking a major Digital Transformation.
Whats in it for you?
Major Transformation Project
Long Term Work
- Contribute to the strategic and tactical change management planning activities for the program.
- Assist with the identification of business impacts for the program and identify change activities required to support the dept’s business areas through the change.
- Track and oversee the delivery of change activities identified, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities with other projects across the program.
- Contribute to the engagement planning, identifying business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment.
- Aligning with the Transformation Communications team, assist with the development of communication materials applicable to the program.
- Assist with the assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the different projects and contributing to the program business readiness checklist.
- Provide support for business owners to communicate changes to their own teams through coaching and uplifting change leadership capability.
- Provide advice on the change components of process changes, workforce planning, analysis and design.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities.
- Comply with all Dept’s work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
As this role required Baseline clearance to be achieved - applicants must be Australian Citizens, together with the following.
- Has a successful track record of achieving results in a similar role supporting change in a complex environment with a focus on process change, organisational design, cultural and behavioural change.
- Experience in applying ‘better practice’, practical and results approaches to all aspects of change management.
- Certification or several years’ experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients to influence and achieve results.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders including high calibre written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic thinking, use sound judgement and act with integrity.
- Is organised, driven and priority oriented and can work in an agile way in a fast-paced environment.