Business Analyst | Enterprise Data Office
- 10 Feb 2020
- Contract Till June
- Excellent Day Rates to circa 1100 a day
- 5 year plus experience sought
About the Organisation
Australia's central bank whose mission is to contribute to the stability of the currency, full employment, and the economic prosperity and welfare of the Australian people.
It does this by setting the cash rate to meet an agreed medium-term inflation target, working to maintain a strong financial system and efficient payments system, and issuing the nation's banknotes.
Whats in it for you
Excellent Day rates 1000 +++
Work in High Calibre teams
Work with citizen coders to enhance Coding practices and tools
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with Enterprise Data Office and Business Unit ‘citizen coders’ to understand, document their requirements for a standardised set of tools and enhance the business coding practices in collaboration with specialist IT and subject matter experts.
This BA will produce artefacts including tooling rationalisation analysis, business requirement documents, functional specifications as required, business process maps, requirements traceability matrices, user stories and use cases as inputs to a business coding environment design.
What are we looking for in an Ideal Candidate
- Experience in developing and producing business analysis artefacts including business process documentation, traceability matrices and business cases.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CCBA, CBAP), exposure to design thinking or lean six sigma methods and/or extensive experience in Business Analyst roles (5+ years).
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships, partnerships and networks to anticipate and negotiate changes in client expectations and requirements.
- Experience in planning and facilitating workshops to elicit business requirements, and work with subject matter experts to develop coding environment designs, in line with the enterprise architecture, patterns and practices.
- Experience or exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies and code management best practices.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to establish positive working relationships with the project working group.
Estimated start date
Location of work
New South Wales
Length of contract
up to 13th July 2020
Next Steps ?
Please APPLY Now online