Business Analyst Document Writer
- 18 Feb 2020
- 6 + 6 +6 Month Contract
- Baseline Clearance Required
- Process & Comms Role
This independent expertise-based statutory agency is responsible for planning water resources and is implementing a new finance System - Technology Ones Finance one.
Whats in it for you
18 months work
Assist the Change Manager with change initiatives
Good work life balance
What is the role?
The BA/Document Writer will have exceptional interpersonal skills and have worked with Finance teams and systems.
You will document business and functional processes of our financial system (TechnologyOne), identifying differences between On-Premises and Cloud instances of the product from a user perspective and create User Guides and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Assists in the development of test cases, assists in identification of risks and issues within the project.
You will work closely with the Project and Change Managers performing end to end project communications, assisting the Change Manager with implementation of change initiatives.
What are we looking for in an Ideal candidate?
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, with the ability to engage our business and in translating technical jargon
- Demonstrates expertise in creating, writing, and delivering processes, communications, and instructions within the organisation
- Attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Finance systems and/or finance business area
- General understanding of Project, Change Management models and Financial Management systems
- Any experience with TechnologyOne