- 07 Oct 2021
- Get a chance to gain your NV1 and work on exciting defence projects
- Sydney based role - mix of WFH and new offices in East Sydney
- Govt and defence based projects !
- Exposure to corporate environment
- Worked effectively in a team environment as well as individually
- Interacted effectively with individuals of their own and higher level
- Track record of meeting customer needs
- Track record of performance in their own area of expertise:
- 5 + years’ experience working across industry / product / architecture domains.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering major business solutions including business value modelling, and Data Management Frameworks
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a BI development
- Experience working with a Management Team/Directors
- Building networks effectively
- both internally and externally
- Worked as a key contributor in cross functional teams or projects
- Experience in a customer interfacing role
- Experience with Data acquisition, profiling, cleansing, and consolidation.
- Creating data visualisations e.g., reports, dashboard etc
- Project Management Capabilities (scrum, agile and waterfall)
- Demonstrated capabilities in end-to-end data architecture (including data modelling, data warehousing etc.)
Organisational/ Industry Knowledge
- Windows & Linux
- Data technologies
- SQL, SSRS, TSQL, Power BI, Tableau etc.
- MS Office - Cognos BI or Cognos Analytics (Cognos 11.1.x)
- MSSQL – Low level stored procedures, complex queries etc.
- Project Software Products, Project Server, Clarizen, Project Web App, Planview & Primavera P6 - Trello / Planner - .NET platform - iForms (SMART IQ) running on an infinity engine
- Team player - customer-orientated - good communication skills – listening, probing - Self-motivated, disciplined, independent - operates and behaves with integrity - Builds rapport, is friendly - Is committed to achieving organisational objectives - recognises and takes up opportunities – proactive - analytical thinker; sees the ‘big picture’