Application Support Analyst
- 21 Feb 2020
- Salary of between $50 - 70k +
- Australian success story!
- Interview next week.
In an ideal world, the successful candidate will be business savvy in supply chain systems and have experience liaising with all levels of the business and work directly with internal finance clients and technical and operation teams to assist in any application system issues.
The Applications Support Analyst will be responsible for first level support, developing, supporting and maintaining the systems for the group. Regular detailed measurement and reporting of requests, activities and SLA’s are required, as defined by senior management.
To be successful in this role you will have to have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT applications support role in Australia.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people and management levels
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field - Software Engineering, Project Management, Business or Technology
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution and project work
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment, multi-task & work under pressure at times
- Experience in the logistics, mining, maritime or transport industries would be highly regarded.