Workday Integration Consultant
- 07 Jun 2022
Our client has a lot of WD project based work that needs to be completed and the need for an Integration Consultant to join the project is now a 100% need!!!
Workday BSA (Human Resource/Payroll/Benefits)
The Workday Consultant will participate in project engagements and have the ability to demonstrate solid approaches on integration development for Workday implementations.
You will provide subject matter expertise for establishing world-class integration in support of the cloud-based Workday products. You will participate in high intensity workshops for problem definition, as-is and to-be process modelling, problem solving, and opportunity analysis, while providing the necessary integration components, to include systems interfaces and data migration elements. Where required, the Workday Integration Consultant will participate in system test, benchmarking and process simulation services.
- Participate in integration solutions design work on customer engagements.
- Demonstrate knowledge in integrating multiple, diverse processes and systems within a hybrid cloud environment where cloud and on premise systems need to interact
- Understand customer requirements and participate with project team on the most appropriate system’s integration approaches based on customer landscape and desired outcomes
- Participate in meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline
- Leverage customer satisfaction through building business relationships and trust.
- Participate in knowledge capture sessions and help build delivery collateral.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XMLT and Web Services.
- Solid knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, US Benefits, US/ANZ Payroll and Cloud Connect for Benefits (CCB)
- Education & Experience Required: 2-3 years ERP or Cloud Solutions experience in commercial sector.
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer and vendor systems related to finance, payroll and HR functions.
- Ability to demonstrate integration experience on projects
- Experience in working in HCM/Payroll/Financials deployments using applications such as Workday
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Experience of working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Good to have any knowledge of middleware: Dell Boomi, MuleSoft
Please get in touch if yo-u would like a confidential chat about this opportunity.
As with all role - an Australian work visa or PR needs to be in place to apply