Technical Channel Account Manager | APAC | Data Automation
- 04 Feb 2020
- Join established Global Data Automation Vendor
- Channel Focussed Role
- High Growth Business
Founded in 2001, This global software company is headquartered in London, with offices and partners across Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Their Data Automation solution is used across all industry sectors, from mid-size businesses to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organisations.
They are a Microsoft Gold Partner, Tableau Technical Partner, Sage Rockstar ISV, SAP Solution Selling Partner, and Power BI User Group partner.
Whats in it for you?
Flexible hours, you can initially be based from home
Broad role - Channel, some pre-sales and after sales support.
Pre IPO business - Opportunity to get some shares
Base Salary of 100-120k with an OTE circa 150k
What is the role?
Channel Sales Management
- Develop current channel partner relationships.
- Manage partner toolkit like sales tools and partner websites.
- Assist field sales team on sales opportunities.
- Strategise around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Assist partners to sell to customers.
- Deliver and exceed on all performance targets.
- Analyse prospects’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs
- Demonstrate products to customers/partners and explain how the proposed product or solution meets the customers’ needs
- In some cases work with product development to customise products for individual customers
- Identify the services and support that customers and partners will need to make effective and productive use of products
- Arrange training for partners and customers
- Liaise with Company and partner professional services teams to monitor the progress of product installations and implementation project progress to ensure that they are successful
- Hold regular review meetings with Customer Success teams to discuss any issues or problems that customers may have raised and provide reports to the other members of the account team
- Occasionally analyse customers’ support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service or reduce support costs.
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Exceptional verbal and written organisational, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment
- Competitive & competitively aware
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required
This is a great opportunity to join a small team in an established and growing business and take ownership of technical account management within a Data Automation Vendor.
Please apply Now to hear more about this opportunity or give me a call today.