- 12 Jun 2019
- Focus on: Omni-channel microservices and progressive web apps
- Leading Tier 1 Financial Services Brand
Role: Software Developers (Junior, Mid, and Senior) (Full-Stack, Back-End, and Front-End)
Remuneration: Highly Competitive
Australian Financial institution is looking for Engineers to lead and support a major program of renewal across their retail customer experience. This is cutting across all channels and web-based applications.
This is a huge opportunity with opportunities across all software engineering grades, covering different focuses from DevOps to Full-Stack, to Front-End development.
Core Skills and experience in
- Experience in modern development practices and at least one of the following languages
- You will already see expanding your knowledge with new technologies (e.g. self learning, community involvement, or contributing to open source) as part of your role, bringing benefits to the team
- Work with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable applications
- Design, implement, triage and diagnose defects/issues across the full stack
- Write unit tests, perform code reviews, and be involved with design discussions about architecture, data models, business logic
You will also likely have the following skills:
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery. Tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Gradle, NPM/Yarn, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, SonarCube, etc.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches
- Ability to use open source technologies and tools
Apply now to be considered