Senior Bookkeeper | Finance Manager | Recruitment
- 15 Apr 2019
- 3 days per week - part time
- CBD offices - blue chip building, prime location @ George St
- Would suit an Accounts all-rounder who enjoys a fast paced role
Vibrant and innovative organisation based on prime location at George St, Sydney CBD, is looking for a proactive Bookkeeper who enjoys all aspect of accounts.
The role, will be fast paced and no two days will be the same. They are ideally looking for someone flexible and happy to jump in where needed.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll of contractors, temps and permanent staff
- Financial reporting; cashflow, P&L forecast, accruals model & month end closing
- Financial compliance; PAYG, Payroll Tax, BAS, and Super
- Contractor Management
- Manage all business operations
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role ideally within a recruitment business
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Work both autonomously and within a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience using Xero and Astute Payroll would be advantageous
- We believe in trusting our staff so while we are here to support we would never micromanage
- Join a high energy team who love coming to work and have lot's of fun and laughter in the office
- This is a newly created position and while procedures are in place we want to give you a chance to make the role your own and welcome process improvement.
- Annual salary reviews
- Excellent remuneration on offer above market rates