- 31 Mar 2021
- NSW Government
- Initial 6 Months Contract With Extension Options
The successful Security Architect will liaise with application teams to understand requirements and to specify controls that enable the department to manage risk and achieve its objectives securely.
Scope of the role:
- Provide technical analysis, design and guidance of security controls for ensuring the protection of the departments data.
- Responsible for defining security requirements that must be included in Solution Designs, Conceptual Design, HDL and DLD.
- Conduct risk assessments including risk assessing vendor engagements.
- Defining and maintaining a framework of security patterns, blueprints, services and capabilities to empower the department to rapidly and safely innovate within the digital environment.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency essential.
- Demonstrated experience conducting Risk Assessments.
- Experience with Architecture Frameworks such as SABSA, COBIT, TOGAF.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, SABSA etc.
- Knowledge of NSW Government Cyber Security Policy highly regarded.