Security Architect | Docklands
- 11 Jun 2019
- 36 Month Initial Contract
- Docklands Location / Great Work life Balance
- Federal Agency
About the Agency
This Federal agency provides one of the most fundamental and widely used public services.
They are undertaking a comprehensive rebuild of their ICT systems and related business processes and applications, focussed on addressing security and resilience risks.
Whats in it for you?
36 month initial contract
Huge program of work
Attractive Day rates
Good work life balance
What is the gig?
The position will include supporting projects to derive security requirements and produce risk and threat assessments relevant to their project focus areas.
Responsibilities - Full Requirements
- Contribute to the definition of the Target state security architecture for all components of the program.
- Contribute to the definition of the security framework (ISO 27001) and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures.
- Contribute to the overall design of the security architecture being developed as well as the transition, operational and risk requirements.
- Provide input to more detailed security management design effort and promote compatibility and principles of the overall architecture with the new operating model.
- Provide oversight to the implementation of the security controls within project solutions.
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- Work with the broader program team to ensure the overall architecture is consistent with, and fully supports, the overall business and platform architectures for the program.
- The objective is to produce a high-quality overall program architecture to support the costing of the business case and support future tender requirements.
What Knowledge & Skills are we seeking?
- Experience with a minimum of one of:
- o NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- o ACSC – Information Security Manual (ISM)
- o Australian Government – Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
- Experience with Australian Privacy Act and/or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Understanding and/or experience with:
- o security design principles,
- o business impact assessments,
- o risk assessments,
- o security reference architecture,
- o threat modelling
- o security patterns and
- o security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
I'm Josh https://www.linkedin.com/in/geller/ with 20 years experience helping contractors into lucrative and long term opportunities.
HCM is a full service recruitment business, and have hundreds of contractors across Australia fulfilling Assignments for Federal Agencies, Local Government and the private sector.
So Apply now with me and be assured of a safe pair of hands to help you secure this role!