Sec Ops Analyst | NV1
- 28 Apr 2020
- July Start
- 12 Month Contract
- NV1 Clearance Required
This Department is is the Australian Government lead agency for cybersecurity. It is part of the Australian Signals Directorate and based at the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation headquarters in the Ben Chifley Building
What's in it for you?
- Work at the heart of Federal Government Cyber Security
- Long term work
- Secure next Financial years Contract early
About the role
We are seeking a high performing, experienced Security Operations Analyst to work in the Cyber Enablement Branch.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with system developers to implement capability, develop security use-cases and implement these in the Splunk SIEM.
The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will require strong organisational skills and attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment.
What are we looking for in an Ideal candidate ?
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
* Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience
* Demonstrated 3+ years of experience using Splunk, ingesting different log types, mapping data to the Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases
* Deep understanding of AWS infrastructure administration, including Security, deployment and management services
* Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies
* Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases
* Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security(including any of the following but not limited to): CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, CHFI, CEH, SANS GICSP Certifications,
AWS Architecture Associate
If you are open to a new contract yourself, or may have someone in your network this would suit - please share, or respond directly by applying online or calling me on 0410 337 357