SAP/SuccessFactors Project Manager
- 21 Jun 2022
You will have proven SAP/SuccessFactors Project Management experience (Min 5 Years ) and strong Governance experience.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects. Ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, goals and adherence to quality standards and project management best practices.
Knowledge & Skills
- Skilled in technology coupled with business acumen to compliment system consulting.
- Expertise in various SuccessFactors modules and SAP software.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite, especially MS Project and Visio.
- Completion of multiple SuccessFactors, SAP HCM or related projects with depth of knowledge.
- Demonstrated expertise in Human Resources industry best practices and Project Management domain discipline.
- Lead larger scale SAP HCM and SuccessFactors software implementation projects for customers.
- Serves as the single point of contact for customer projects.
- Creates and manages the resourcing, staffing and budget.
- Manages all aspects of the project by monitoring and identifying any project issues early-on to be able to mitigate any risk for the client, including budget monitoring.
- Creates and manages the project plan.
- Aligns schedules between company and customer.
- Tracks and manages project progress in terms of scope, budget and timelines.
- Identifies and documents Scope changes for Change Request/Change Order documentation and approval management.
- Notifies Delivery Executive Management of risks/issues when concerns arise.
- Maintains and manages risks, actions, issues and decisions log.
- Tracks and monitors budget and forecast of hours for duration to project completion.
- Maintains hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are completed and on-time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Open to Australian Residents/Citizens/NZ Citizens based in Sydney or regional NSW - role will be mainly remote from home in Sydney with a return to site post Lock downs when it is safe to do so.
Pls forward a resume in word to email@example.com and we will get back to you.