SAP Technical Architect
- 02 Dec 2021
- 6 Months ++
- Must be based in Sydney or willing to relocate to Sydney
- January / February 2022 Start
In this role, you will be required to:
- Ensure the latest Integration Architecture design concepts and patterns (Event driven architecture, etc.) are adopted via an Integration Strategy and that these patterns are followed for all new and existing integrations.
- Advise on technical approach for systems integration to and from SAP
- Assist with implementation, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions for all SAP systems including: ECC, PI/PO, BI/BW, Enterprise Portal, Fiori gateway, CPS/BPA, STMS and Solution Manager
- Advise on certificate, identity/access management and security topics
- Provide expert advice on SAP technologies including SAP Gateway, HANA, Solution Manager, SAP Mobility, SAP Security, SAP Cloud Platform Services, PI/PO, BI/BW and other SAP technologies
- Assist with BAU capacity planning and proactive monitoring solutions
- Transition knowledge and solutions to appropriate BAU teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong SAP BASIS background, with a minimum 5/10 years of hands-on BASIS experience or similar technical role
- Solution focused with clear articulate communication skills and ability to work with technical and business stakeholders
- Experience on large SAP environments/landscapes with in-depth understanding of SAP technologies including SAP Gateway, SAP Web dispatcher, SAP HANA, Solution Manager, SAP LaMa, SAP Cloud Platform Services, PI/PO, BI/BW and other SAP technologies
- Experience with Confluent Apache Kafka and/or other Integration Hub platforms like Mulesoft
- In-depth experience with SAP BTP (a.k.a. SAP Cloud Platform) NEO and Cloud Foundry service offerings. Define BTP Architecture/Landscape and how it should integrate to external and on-premise systems
- Experience with BTP Cloud Transport Management and it’s integration with Solman’s Change Request Management (ChaRM)
- Working knowledge of both SAP ABAP stack and SAP Java stack with some previous coding exposure highly desirable
- Experience with running SAP on private and public cloud environments is highly desirable
Please send resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me on 0412 734 414 for more information. This role cannot performed from overseas apologies.
Please also sned me a linkedin invite for regular job updates across Australia.