SAP Project Manager
- 07 Jun 2022
- New Job Listing
- Long Term Project
- Excellent Terms
Key Requirements and skills
- Delivering SAP implementation or upgrade projects (experience with SAP-FICO including BPC, VIM and Concur, SAP-EPPM, SAP-SCM, SAP-Procurement including Ariba, SAP-EAM and Solman beneficial)
- Managing a wide / complex set of stakeholders.
- Delivering in matrix management environment
- Hybrid environments with on prem / cloud components
- Delivering application solutions with competing projects and priorities running in parallel
- Complex technical environments
- Business case preparation
- Manage financials – budgets and forecasting
- Integration and scope management – project planning, scope definition, work breakdown structures, and change control.
- Delivery to scope, schedule, quality and budget
- Manage several streams of work in parallel
- Manage communications and stakeholder relationships
- Manage issues, risks, interdependencies, variations
- Report into, advise, and take direction from project/program board
- Ensure roles & responsibilities are clearly understood across the delivery team & stakeholders
- Prince 2 project methodology
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Resource, stakeholder, & vendor management
Excellent Daily Rates | Long Term Project | Apply Now!
Please email your resume in word format to email@example.com and contact me on 0412 734 414 for more information including a detailed job description. Please also send me a linkedin invite for regular job updates across Australia.