SAP BI/BW Consultant
- 13 Oct 2021
- New Job Listing
- 6 Months with Extensions
- Apply Now
Key Requirements + Skills
- Minimum 6+ years' experience in BW/4HANA
- Good Experience in BOBJ (Webi,AFO,Design Studio)
- Good Experience in BODS ,CPI Experience in working on reporting for SAP EPPM , Finance and Supply Chain preferably in NSW Goverment or utilities industry.
- SAC story and dashboard development experience are favourable.
- Exposure to Cloud technology( SAP cloud data warehouse, and Azure cloud preferably)
- Good communication skill Very good Experience in customer management Manage SAC Integration with Various Data Sources such as S4, BW4H,Ariba and Concur and any other approved Data Source.
- Develop SAC Stories and Dashboard Design and Development For Procurement, EPPM, Finance and Supply Chain where applicable.
- Plan & conduct Requirement gathering workshops to ensure adequate capture of business pain points and needs and match to solutioning via the BXP DA&I platform.
- Collaborate with Business SMEs ,and BXP Project Functional resources to ensure SAC/BW prerequisites and dependencies are discussed, planned and delivered.
- Design & develop BW Hana Data models - Advanced DSO’s, Composite Providers, ODS Views, Data flows, Info objects, Data Sources and generic data sources in order to enable SAC outcomes
- Design & Develop Native Hana Modelling artefacts – Calculation views, Table functions, Stored procedures, Odata feeds & SQL coding as required.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Australian Permanent Resident / Citizen / NZ Citizen
Please email your resume in word format to
firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me on
0412 734 414 for more information.