SAP ARIBA Consultant
- 02 Aug 2022
- New Job Listing
- Pivotal Role
- Long Term Contract
You will join an existing project for a new stream of work with phase 2 of a S/4 HANA Upgrade. You will come from a strong background with a minimum of 5/10 years core SAP ARIBA and SCM experience. You will also have strong configuration, troubleshooting ans support skills and have proven stakeholder management capability. You mainly will be working from home with 2 days per week onsite.
Key Requirements / Duties
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and supporting SAP Ariba including integration
- Proven strong SAP ARIBA experience with proven E2E ARIBA projects completed
- Deliver functional and technical changes to the SAP Ariba platform
- Lifecycle and design experience with SAP Ariba Sourcing to Contract and Procure to Pay
- Experience or exposure with SAP Ariba CIG integration with SAP S/4 and other cloud services
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Open to Australian Permanent Residents / Citizens / NZ Citizens based in Sydney or willing to relocate to Sydney
- Ability to start within the next 4 weeks
Please email your resume in word format to email@example.com and contact me on
0412 734 414 for more information.
Please also send me a linkedin invite for regular job updates across Australia.