On Demand Salesforce Developer
- 12 Oct 2017
- Minimum 10 Years CRM Experience Required
- Attractive Rates & Work Remotely
- Open to Australian PR/Citizens based in Australia
This global provider of enterprise software support is looking to increase their capabilities across SalesForce and, as such, are looking for an experienced developer for a 6 month contract.
As the Senior SalesForce Developer you will be responsible for researching solutions, troubleshooting bugs, and enhancing the functionality of SalesForce to meet business requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Strategic Guidance on Design of New Functionality. Ensure Best Practices are Followed via Code Review, Technical Design Input, Research on OOB Functional Capabilities of SalesForce, and Leveraging the AppExchange.
- Solve complex issues using troubleshooting methodologies combined with expert knowledge of SFDC applications.
- Work Closely with End Users to Assess Business Requirements, Support Change, and Deliver Consistently High Quality Customer Experience.
- Develop application fixes for critical issues.
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different geographies.
- Be a pro-active contributor to a 24x7x365 running support organization, this will require working flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hour
You will possess deep expertise in declarative (e.g. Formula Fields) & programmatic (e.g. Apex, VisualForce) approaches to Salesforce customization, usage of the AppExchange, good grasp of SFDC Administration, and solid understanding of CRM concepts.
You will have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, verbal & written, as well as attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Minimum combined 10 years experience with CRM applications with 5+ years of hands-on development with SalesForce
- 5+ years of SFDC development in a corporate environment using both Declarative and Programmatic Approaches.
- Deep expertise of SFDC architecture, SFDC best practices, and CRM business concepts.
- Expertise in Customization of SalesForce1 Mobile App.
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Platform App Builder Certification
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Please apply below or get in touch via email@example.com for more info.
*CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORK RIGHTS*