On Demand Salesforce Architect
- 12 Oct 2017
- Minimum 10 Years CRM Experience Required
- Attractive Rates & Work Remotely
- Open to Australian PR/Citizens based in Australia
This global provider of enterprise software support is looking to increase their capabilities across SalesForce and, as such, are looking for an experienced developer for a 6 month contract.
As the SalesForce Architect you will be responsible for researching technologies, troubleshooting bugs, and augmenting the functionality of SalesForce.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide expertise on constructing complete architectural solutions for SFDC.
- Provide Strategic Guidance on Design of New Functionality. Ensure Best Practices are Followed via Code Review, Technical Design Input, Research on OOB Functional Capabilities of SalesForce, and Leveraging the AppExchange.
- Solve complex issues using troubleshooting methodologies combined with expert knowledge of SFDC applications.
- Work Closely with End Users to Assess Business Requirements, Support Change, and Deliver Consistently High Quality Customer Experience.
- Develop application fixes for critical issues.
- Be a pro-active contributor to a 24x7x365 running support organization, this will require working flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
The role requires deep expertise in declarative (e.g. Formula Fields) & programmatic (e.g. Apex, VisualForce) approaches to Salesforce customization, usage of the AppExchange, proficiency in web technologies, up to date knowledge of evolving SFDC ecosystem, and solid understanding of CRM concepts.
Outstanding communication is required as solution architecture decisions must be explained.
- Minimum combined 10 years experience with CRM applications with 6+ years of hands-on development with SalesForce and 1+ years architecting SFDC deployments
- 5+ years experience as solution architect for CRM applications in a corporate environment
- Deep expertise of SFDC architecture, SFDC best practices, and CRM business concepts.
- Expertise in Customization of SalesForce1 Mobile App.
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Please apply below or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORK RIGHTS*