Salesforce Administrator | Platform Manager
- 26 Jul 2022
Our client has an external development solution at present, which they will be bringing "in-house" so the opportunity to move into development will happen pretty soon - which is why they are looking for some development skills.
In terms of salary – we are looking around the $130k + Super mark for this role.
Below you’ll find some specifics around the role and the nature of what will be expected;
- Serve as primary System Administrator for the SFDC environment and provide day to day end-user and training for Salesforce Users.
- Lead the ongoing administration of our client’s business systems of Salesforce and DocuSign.
- Onboarding and training for new users and handle all basic administrative functions.
- Complete account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and workflows.
- Monitor and improve data quality, integrity, and user adoption.
- Be a key point of contact and act as a liaison between users, vendors, and application development teams.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Identify, develop, and deploy business processes and procedures.
- Create and customise standard and custom objects formula fields, page layouts, security rules, workflow, and validation rules.
- Ensure best practice in terms of system maintenance and security, and perform special tasks when required.
- Develop and maintain SFDC VisualForce pages, Apex classes, triggers & lightning components.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in information systems, business analytics, or related field.
- Salesforce.com Admin ADM/X201 certified.
- 3 years' experience within Salesforce Administration, with strong salesforce platform knowledge.
- Best Practices understanding on coding standards, governance, deployment, Integrations, and security implementations
- The ability to be a key point of communication for stakeholders, vendors, General Managers and other internal and external personnel.
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL Server and data integration tools.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin ADM/X 211 and/or Platform App Builder DEX403is desirable.
- Current Driver's License.
Please note; ALL applicants MUST have a valid Australian work visa.