Qlikview Consultant | Lead Role
- 11 Aug 2017
- 6 month Contract with 6 month Likely extension
- Lead a 3 person Project team and work with great colleagues
- Consulting Project role - at Top Ranking Qlik Partner
This highly-regarded, boutique BI Consulting Firm is looking to grow an existing project team with already impressive Qlikview Capabilities as such, they have a fresh requirement for a strong Qlikview Consultant to come on board and join this large and complex data visualisation project.Work as a lead consultant heading up client liaison and overseeing the other guys.
To be successful in this role you must have a Consulting background in the BI field, and be able to demonstrate full SDLC experience with Qlikview across a number of projects.
You will need to be highly motivated and autonomous, and be able to engage key senior stakeholders, as well as work well in a high performing team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or foreign degree equivalent
- Five years' Consulting experience in the Business Intelligence field
- Three years' development experience across Qlikview (ETL, Report Design + Development, Data Modelling, Dashboards etc)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment