- 09 Sep 2020
- NSW Gov Agency
- Problem Management - ITIL v3/4 qualifications
- Great, high performing team to work with.
Great team within a government agency needs an experienced Problem Manager to come onboard for an initial 6-month contract. You will facilitate the coordination of problem investigations and mitigations, adhering to the agencies Problem Management Process(es), in-line with performance targets. You will also, monitor and report on the end-to-end Problem Management Process(es), as well as consideration to Continuous Service Improvement.
- - ITIL v3 / v4 qualification
- - Thorough knowledge of Problem Management as a Practice
- - 3 years experience in a Problem Management role (Gov/Enterprise wide)
- - Articulate and methodical work practices
- - High level of interpersonal and organisational skills
- - Ability to work effectively within a team environment
If you’ve ticked most of these boxes, and are a citizen/PR, please send through your resume for consideration.