Operational Data Analyst
- 09 Jan 2018
- 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD location
- 5 Years Experience Required
Working within the Operational & Safety Performance team for this Freight business, this role will focus on the analysis and reporting of data for improvements to their operations.
Responsibilities will include the collection, manipulation and analysis of data for the preparation of safety reports relating to:
- Train derailments
- Speeding Passed at Danger (SPAD) events
- Safeworking breaches
- Safety Regulatory compliance
- 5+ years data analysis experience
- Strong data mining, extraction and analysis skills
- Expert SQL coding and report development skills
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly influential and experience working in cross functional projects involving multiple and diverse business teams and stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Business Information Systems, Market Research, or relevant field.