Application Support Analyst
- 07 Oct 2019
- $50-70k + salary
- Growing IT department - pathway to career progression
- Permanent opportunity
The successful candidate will be business savvy in supply chain systems and have experience liaising with all levels of the business and work directly with internal finance clients and technical and operation teams to assist in any application system issues.
The Applications Support Analyst will also be responsible for first level support, developing, supporting and maintaining the systems for the group. Regular detailed measurement and reporting of requests, activities and SLA’s are required, as defined by the CIO.
To be successful in this role you will have to have the following:
- Software Engineering, Project Management, Business or Technology Degree or other suitable tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT applications support role
- Familiarity with ITIL processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people and management levels
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution and project work
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment, multi-task & work under pressure at times
- Experience in the logistics, mining, maritime or transport industries would be highly regarded.