Full-Stack .NET Developer
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work on a wealth management platform in a fast growing Fin-Tech firm
- Enjoy fantastic career progression opportunities as the team scales
- Work on greenfield product development
Role: Full Stack .NET Developer
Remuneration: $80k - $120k dependant on experience and attitude
Exceptional opportunity for a strong problem solving Full Stack .NET Developer to join a fast growing Fin-tech firm who have a unique product and platform for the Wealth Management sector.
This role offers a significant opportunity to make a big impact. Initially you will be tasked with resolving issues across some of their legacy products and BAU support tickets. The speed with which you manage this established product environment the quicker you will get to deep dive into their greenfield product development (probably 6 months).
You will be working within a small team of 4 developers, so good communications skills and collaborative working style is essential. If at the more senior end yow will be able to inform larger architectural decisions with the CTO regarding new product development (and ideally allow the CTO to be a bit less hands-on). You will also need to be effective and accurate in estimating time commitments and be able to break down tasks with a focus on customer value.
Key Skills and experience
- Likely have around 10yrs C# .NET experience including .NET Core 1.1+, MS SQL, ASP.NET
- Azure SaaS development
- Good English communication
- Likely have an IT Degree and possibly a Masters
- Good experience of Agile practices Scrum/Kanban
- Good Documentation skills
Apply now for an amazing opportunity