Full Stack .Net Developer / Architect
- 11 Aug 2017
- 6 month contract with extensions
- Full stack developer with extensive experience with architecture and design
- Great daily rates - start immediately!!
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer / Architect needed asap for a 6 month contract with likely extensions.
The role will be working within a large corporate organisation
where you be building a new learning management system from scratch. You will be required to build both the Front End and Back End architecture so extensive experience writing new applications from the ground up is a must. As this is a learning tool, prior experience with L.T.I is a bonus. You must like to be challenged, enjoy being thrown in the deep end and thrive when you are learning new technologies.
- Significant experience with a building enterprise applications from scratch in C#, .Net, MVC
- Deep understanding of architecture in Microsoft environments both in the Front and Back End
- My SQL and Oracle on database
- Experience following best practices such as object oriented design, SOLID principles, dependency injection
- Experience with Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) is preferred
- Passionate about learning new technology
- Strong written and verbal communications