Data Warehouse Modeller
- 11 Jul 2019
- Federal Agency
- Contract til June 2020
- Excellent Work life balance
About The Agency
This Midsize Agency is focussed on food safety and biosecurity and are undertaking a number of initiatives including a push to cloud that requires the services of an accomplished Data Analyst
Whats in it for you ?
Use R for Data Exploration of large data sets
Great Work /Life Balance
12 month initial contract
Whats the Job ?
The Department requires a Microsoft SQL data warehouse modeller to work within a small, highly skilled team of data analysts to provide services under the direction of the section including:
(a) develop data models to meet specified business requirements and which will allow future integration with other reporting systems
(b) develop SQL scripts for curation of transactional datasets,
(c) follow good programming practices and team programming conventions.
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate ?
- Technical excellence, specifically in SQL data warehousing
- Ability to work well with others
- SQL Server Analysis Services: Tabular modelling, DAX
- Programming languages/automation: Python, R
- Develop analytics products, including interactive reports and dashboards, to meet business requirements
- Support ad hoc analytical and programming tasks as required
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
To 30 June 2020
Option to extend for 1 period of up to 12 months
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
If you have these skills, are an Australian Citizen and want to hear more - please apply online now to start a conversation.