- 05 Mar 2021
- Government projects
- Top stakeholder management skills
- Immediately available - $600 - 800 + super
The type of business analyst we need, reviews, analyses, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope, objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Key accountabilities of the BA role:
• Work with Business Units within the Department to understand stakeholder’s business challenge, to elicit the requirements and work with relevant teams to address the challenges identified.
• Report on developments to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist as a technical conduit between business and non-technical resources and vendors.
• Assist in the procurement processes and co-ordinate vendor responses and demonstrations.
• Act as a conduit between project governance and project stakeholders in delivering business requirements.
• Organise requirements workshops and test reporting views.
• Maintain requirement matrix across allocated projects.
If you think you have the required experience (4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related dept) and have supporting tertiary qualification (bachelors or equivalent). Please send though your details for an enquiry. Thanks in advance