Business Analyst | Tech One
- 27 Mar 2020
- All Types
- 12 Month Federal Contract
- Baseline Clearance required
- Technology One Systems Experience Preferred
This Department provides quality housing and related services to Defence members and families.
This role reports to the Manager, Business Analyst Team within Business Solutions and Technology (BS&T). BS&T are responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT services and infrastructure. This team delivers business as usual activities and innovation driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organisation.
Whats in it for you ?
12 Month Federal contract - expand or gain tech one skils
About the role
Your responsibilities will include analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems in areas such as procurement, accounts payable, travel and enterprise contract management to maximise DHA's investment in our TechnologyOne financial management information system.
Working closely with the Finance Systems team and other business stakeholders, you will ensure whole-of-business outcomes are considered as part of the business requirements gathering and validation process.
What are we looking for in an Ideal candidate ?
As this role requires candidates to have current baseline clearance, candidates will need to be Australian Citizens.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills, with a particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques, such as: o documenting high-level and detailed requirements,
o mapping current and future state business processes,
o creating user stories and use cases,
o documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs), o conceptualising information and constructing visual models.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
- Experience with TechnologyOne is desirable, but not essential.
Estimated start date
Circa $100/hLocation of work
Australian Capital Territory - Likely remote startLength of contract
option to extend
Must have current baseline clearance
So if you meet this criteria and are interested in a long term federal contract in these uncertain times, get in touch by applying today!