Business Analyst - LMS/Exam System Implementations - SAAS
- 14 Nov 2017
- Experience; SAAS, PAAS, LMS/Exam System Implementations
- Sydney based permanent opportunity
- $90 - 100K base + super
Great new role created for a keen and enthusiastic Business Analyst with a background in transformation projects, SharePoint, CRM Microsoft Dynamics and LMS vendor selection and implementations.
This position will be reporting to the CIO who is leading the way on a number of new initiatives over the next two years which will utilise your background in transformation projects experience. You will be talking to the business and taking detailed business requirements and formulating the information into the correct documentation and functional and technical specifications.
This role will see you working end to end Business Analyst/Project Management duties and really getting your hands dirty as it is a smaller team. You will be taking strategies and implementing them.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years' experience in end to end Business Analysis with ideally some Project Management duties mixed in.
- Demonstrated direct and recent experience with SaaS, PaaS implementations, preferably with Learning Management and Examination systems.
- Experienced in transformation projects or at least a good understanding.
- Enthusiastic approach to your work.
- High level interpersonal, leadership and negotiations skills including the ability to interact effectively with a wide client base and communicate and negotiate with external clients.
- Project Management experience would be ideal
- Degree qualified in a related field