Application & Help Desk Support Analyst
- 26 Apr 2020
- High level root cause analysis/troubleshooting skills L1/ L2
- 3 month contract + ext - Available to start within a week
- must have full work rights and local exp. Able to WFH
Skills and experience:
- Respond to service/ticketing requests and incidents for the supported applications (L1/L2)
- Daily administration and support tasks
- Provide administrative and technical support and advice, and application guidance, to the enterprise wide customer base in relation to the supported applications.
- Analysis, troubleshooting and escalation of application problems internally and to external vendor support.
- Collaborate effectively with the business owners
- Commitment to providing the highest degree of customer service, with a sensitivity to varying degrees of technical literacy amongst the users
- Experience with vendor support liaison.
- Experience supporting a wide variety of enterprise applications with a database backend
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, and change management process; experience with producing a high standard of documentation.
- Ability to take initiative in troubleshooting, analysis and problem resolution.
- Desire to learn, and an interest in career progression in application support as well as backend technologies.2
- Strong work ethic and ability to work constructively in a team. Works and communicates in an open and transparent manner. Make recommendations for process improvement.
- Able to work under pressure, uses initiative, and able to work independently, as well as under the direction of senior team members and the Manager.