Agile Delivery Manager
- 14 Mar 2019
- Federal Government Contract | till June 2019
- Create a Great Agile working environment
- Drive Continuous improvement
As a delivery manager, you’ll help lead a multi-disciplinary product team of designers, researchers, business analysts and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of the Departments clients and staff.
You will be responsible for making sure the team is able to deliver the service. You’ll work with the product manager to make sure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered. You’ll provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively removing delivery roadblocks.
Above all, you’ll want to help the Department transform the way it delivers services for improved client experience and greater impact on Australian economic prosperity.
How long is the contract? 30 June 2019 with the option to extend
Where can the work take place? Australian Capital Territory
Essential Experience/Selection Criteria
- create a great agile working environment for the team
- help the team to organise themselves and plan their work
- make sure the team has the resources required to be able to deliver, identifying where further resources are needed
- manage and address risks, issues and dependencies
- engage with key stakeholders on delivery progress and challenges
- take the lead on governance and reporting requirements
- Continuously seek to improve our services and internal agile delivery capability