- 04 May 2021
- Initial 12 month Contract Engagements With Extensions
- Multiple Roles Available From Recent Graduate to 5+ Years Experience
- Immediate Starts Available
The existing division the successful candidate will be apart of provides information and advice on monitoring, financial sustainability and risks.
The division provides operational data, insights and analytics to all operational teams, driving service delivery performance and produce annual financial sustainability reports and quarterly actuarial reports including information and advice to the CEO and the board.
Scope of the role:
- Extracting, cleansing and preparing of data from multiple sources, in particular the data warehouse.
- Efficiently using relevant software including Microsoft Office and SAS.
- Updating and replication of regular performance monitoring.
- Utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques to undertake analytical work on a range of tasks, including actuarial monitoring and analyses, data tabulations, scheme projects and cost benefit analyses.
- Undertaking ad hoc modelling requests and report production.
- Effectively communicating (verbally and in writing) the progress of work responsibilities and outcomes of work undertaken.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent residency status essential
- Flexibility in experience from recent Graduate through to 5 + years experience in Actuarial
- Relevant qualifications in Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science or Quantitative Finance
- Strong Excel skills coupled with hands on SAS / SQL / R experience etc